PRIVATE EMILY POWER CAT
The Cumberland 46 power catamaran has been designed by the Fountaine Pajot shipyard for beach and cave exploration as it has a shallow draught and can approach safely the hidden gems of the Aegean Sea.
Create a tailor-made tour and enjoy first class services aboard “ EMILY” Power Catamaran. Private getaway, in luxury, only for you, your friends or family. The tour starts and ends at Ammoudi. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with all amenities provided: at the area of the Hot Springs and at the area of Red and White Beaches. Delicious BBQ meal prepared on the spot, Greek appetizers and complimentary drinks.
Please check the different seasons and rates on our important info section.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point)and back with minibus.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
- English speaking captain & crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
- WC & facilities for washing sea water off (ask the crew)
- Fuel & Taxes
1.300€ - Peak Season (June 1st - September 15th)
1.500 € - High Season (May 1st- May 31st & Sept. 16th - October 15th)
1.500 € - Peak Season (June 1st - September 15th)
1.800 € - High Season (May 1st- May 31st & Sept. 16th - October 15th)
FULL DAY TOUR
3.100 € - Peak Season (June 1st - September 15th)
2.800 € - High Season (May 1st- May 31st & Sept. 16th - October 15th)
Rates up to 4 people. Every extra person +100 €
Sea treasures BBQ experience
- Extra supplement menu includes lobster, fresh fish, squid and one bottle of Delamonte Brut Champagne. Rate for the optional menu €400 (up to 4 people)
From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini
Embarkation : Ammoudi port
Returns to original departure point
Disembarkation : Ammoudi port
Private tour for those looking for a romantic getaway. Celebrate a special event, such as birthday, honeymoon or wedding anniversary on a private tour. Make your own plan for the day and enjoy your tour!
Three suggested stops for swimming at the area of Hot Springs area, very close to the volcano and at the area of Red and White beach.
Cruise very close to prehistoric lava creations, the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock and the Asprosnissi islet and along the biggest Caldera in the world.
Full BBQ meal prepared on-board, complimentary drinks throughout the cruise and cozy atmosphere with music.
Highlights of a morning tour: The ultimate experience at sea. Plenty of opportunities for swimming and snorkeling in crystal waters with all amenities provided. Sunbathe with style on the comfortable decks, only with your beloved and the friendly crew, at your service.
Highlights of a sunset tour : The ultimate romantic getaway around Santorini. When the sun goes down, the surreal landscapes are more impressive under the gold sunset sky. Take plenty of photos during the golden hour!
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50 m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature of the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
*Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
*Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of the cruise may be subject of modifications, without prior notice, in case of inclement weather.
*All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
*Passengers, choosing a tailor-made tour, have to respect captain's safety instructions.
* Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day prior to the cruise, you will receive the pick up confirmation.
* The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset
cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4
hours and 30 minutes.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at reservations@sunset-
- Cancellations that will be placed at least 72hours prior departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
- For changes that will be placed at least 72hours prior departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes within 71 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.