State of the art catamarans perform the Diamond Cruise. The Lagoon 560 and the Ipanema 58 are the most luxurious yachts in Greece. Unrivaled living space ensures maximum comfort and pleasure. These luxurious catamarans are a combination of innovation, design, brilliance, offering an astonishing amount of interior and exterior living space. Their fly-bridge features a decadent sunbathing beds, a protected helm-station with a big salon and large windows, as well as lounges and tables for entertaining at sea.
The luxury you deserve!
Enjoy the Diamond cruise without compromise. Both vessels start from Amoudi port of Oia and return to the same port, just a few minutes away from the most luxurious hotels in Oia.
Dive into elegance in Santorini's Caldera and enjoy first class services.
Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with all amenities provided: at the area of the Hot Springs, at the area of Red and White Beaches. Enjoy delicious BBQ meal, seafood, Greek flavors, tastefully presented and open bar service.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point)and back with minibus.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
- English speaking captain & crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
- WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
- Fuel & taxes
From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini
Embarkation: Ammoudi port
Returns to original departure point
Disembarkation: Ammoudi port
Highlights of a morning tour: Sunbath with glamour under the Greek sunny sky. Enjoy the optimal sea temperature. Enjoy snorkeling with the on-board equipment. The gorgeous bottom is amazing under the bright sun.
Highlights of a sunset tour : Admire the best vantage point for the most famous sunset in the world. End your day on a high note, surrounded by sunset's colors.
Three stops for swimming :at the area of the Hot Springs, very close to the volcano and at the area of Red and White beach.
Sail very close to lava creations, the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock and the Asprosnissi islet.
Throughout the cruise, observe the complex of islands that encircles the biggest Caldera in the world. Watch picturesque white chapels in white and blue and traditional cave-houses on the cliffs.
Full BBQ meal prepared on-board, complimentary drinks throughout the trip and cozy atmosphere with music. There are vegetarian options, as well.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers, choosing a tailor-made tour, have to respect captain's instructions.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day prior to the cruise, you will receive the pick up confirmation.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset
cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4
hours and 30 minutes.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at reservations@sunset-
•Cancellations that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
•For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
•For cancellations or changes within 23 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.