The Platinum edition cruise performs a small group (up to 7 couples ) experience. Creating a sense of elegance, the Lagoon 450,stands out for the combination of comfort, luxury and performance.
All-inclusive cruise around Santorini, with lunch or dinner, complimentary drinks and transportation service.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point)and back with minibus.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
- English speaking captain & crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
- WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
- Fuel & taxes
195 € - Peak Season (May 11th - October 10th)
130 € - High Season (April 1st- May 10th & October 11th - October 28th)
From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini
Morning / embarkation : Ammoudi
Sunset / embarkation : Vlychada
Returns to original departure point
Morning / disembarkation : Vlychada
Sunset / disembarkation : Ammoudi
Highlights of a morning tour: Spend a memorable morning on board and soak up powerful Greek sun energy. Capture with your camera the contrasting colors of cave-houses and the black color of the cliffs. For those seeking the most beautiful spots for swimming and snorkeling.
Highlights of a sunset tour: Spend a memorable evening on board and relax your body and your mind with the sunset view. Feel the intense romance of the moment.
Sail to the most picturesque spots around Santorini and swim in the area of the Hot Springs of the volcano.
Go swimming and snorkeling in the area of Red and White beach.
Enjoy delicious barbecue meal, sea food, pasta, salads and complimentary drinks on board.
Photo-shooting while sailing in front of the lava creations, the Aspronissi islet, the Black Mountain, the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock, the lunar landscape of Vlychada.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers, choosing a tailor-made tour, have to respect captain's instructions.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day prior to the cruise, you will receive the pick up confirmation.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset
cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4
hours and 30 minutes.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at reservations@sunset-
•Cancellations that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
•For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
•For cancellations or changes within 23 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.