PRIVATE LAGOON 380 & 400
Sunset Oia’s fleet includes a remarkable brand new Lagoon 380 (2019 Model) and the Lagoon 400 s2 both manufactured by the biggest cruising catamaran builder, specially designed to offer the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
For those looking for luxury and privacy on Lagoon catamaran, is the perfect solution. Create a tailor-made half-day tour and enjoy first class services. The affordable luxury only for you and your friends or family. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling with all facilities provided: at the area of the Hot Springs and at the area of Red and White Beaches. Delicious BBQ meal prepared on the spot, Greek appetizers and complimentary drinks.
Please check the different seasons and rates on our important info section.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point)and back with minibus.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
- English speaking captain & crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
- WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
- Fuel & taxes
1.250 € - Peak Season (May 16th - August 31st)
1.100 € - High Season (April 16th- May 15th & Sept. 1st - October 09th)
800 € - Low Season (March 15th- April 15th & October 10th-Nov 30th)
1.550 € - Peak Season (May 16th - August 31st)
1.350 € - High Season (April 16th- May 15th & Sept. 1st - October 09th)
1.000 € - Low Season (March 15th- April 15th & October 10th-Nov 30th)
FULL DAY TOUR
2.800 € - Peak Season (May 16th - August 31st)
2.450 € - High Season (April 16th- May 15th & Sept. 1st - October 09th)
1.800 € - Low Season (March 15th- April 15th & October 10th-Nov 30th)
Rates up to 4 people. Every extra person +120 €
Sea treasures BBQ experience
- Extra supplement menu includes lobster, fresh fish, squid and one bottle of Delamonte Brut Champagne. Rate for the optional menu €400 (up to 4 people)
From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini
Morning tour / embarkation :Ammoudi
Sunset tour / embarkation: Vlychada
Returns to original departure point
Morning tour / disembarkation : Vlychada
Sunset tour / disembarkation: Ammoudi
Private tour for those looking for a romantic getaway. Celebrate a special event, such as birthday, honeymoon or wedding anniversary on a private tour. Make your own plan for the day and enjoy your tour!
Highlights of a morning tour: Boost your mood and energy with the morning sunlight. There is nothing more beneficial than the Greek sun.The white houses sparkles on the dark volcanic cliffs. Suggestion: Try snorkeling in the clear waters.
Highlights of a sunset tour : A private sunset sailing tour will be, undoubtedly, the highlight of your entire stay in Santorini Greece. Experience the breathtaking sunset of Santorini from the sea.
Three stops for swimming and snorkeling at the area of the Hot Springs, very close to the volcano and at the area of Red and White beach.
Sailing very close to prehistoric lava creations, the Old Lighthouse, the Black Mountain, the Indian Rock, and the Asprosnissi islet and along the biggest Caldera in the world.
- Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Passengers, choosing a tailor-made tour, have to respect captain's instructions.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended.
- Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day prior to the cruise, you will receive the pick up confirmation.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset
cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4
hours and 30 minutes.
-Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of the cruise may be subject of modifications, without prior notice, in case of inclement weather.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org
•Cancellations that will be placed at least 72hours prior departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
•For changes that will be placed at least 72hours prior departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
•For cancellations or changes within 71 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.