IGUANA 35 SPEEDBOAT
Create your own tour around Santorini in style, aboard the thrilling Iguana 35 Speedboat for 4 hours. Luxury transportation service, complimentary drinks, selections of appetizers, snorkeling equipment, private captain are all you need for this unique cruising adventure.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point)and back with minibus. - - Snacks, selection of cheeses, cold-cuts.
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, beer, water)
- Snorkeling equipment, floating devices
- Towels (to be returned to the captain)
- Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
- English speaking captain
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the captain)
- WC & facilities for washing sea water off (ask the captain)
- Fuel & taxes
From all hotels, villa, airbnb's in Santorini
Embarkation : Ammoudi port
Returns to original departure point
Disembarkation: Ammoudi port
Exclusivity of a Luxurious 35-foot (10-meter) speedboat with two 350-hp engines.
Marvel at amazing viewpoints and explore the world's largest and legendary caldera in detail.
Highlights of a morning tour: Enjoy swimming and snorkeling to the maximum. Sunbathing on the comfortable deck or relaxation under a canopy.
Highlights of a sunset tour: The sunset below Oia is awe-inspiring and accentuate every special occasion.
Plenty of swimming opportunities in sparkling sea close to inaccessible and remote places, not reachable by car.
Plenty of photo opportunities of the sightseeing of Santorini. See closely, the lava creations, Thirassia, the Aspronissi Islet, the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock, the Black Mountain, Red and White Beach.
Snorkeling in the caldera with all facilities provided.
Delicious selection of appetizers & complimentary drinks on board.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Sunset-Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
- Iguana speedboat is available June 1st - October 15th.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses, dry clothes.
- Guests could choose a different route according to their needs, the above route is our proposal. - Passengers, choosing a tailor-made tour, have to respect captain's safety instructions.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day before the cruise, you will receive the pick up time and place confirmation.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at reservations@sunset-
- Cancellations that will be placed at least 72hours prior to departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
- For changes that will be placed at least 72hours prior to departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
- For cancellations or changes within 71 hours, prior to departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.