The New ‘Ios’ Fountaine Pahot TAHITI 80 offers a 5 hours Sunset tour to the amazing Caldera of Santorini, the Hot Springs and the Red and White island.
Fountaine Pajot Tahiti 80 is a day charter offering a comfortable deck for up to 80 passengers. However, for the sunset tour we have set the maximum capacity to 50 people.
Duration: 5 hours | Maximum participants: 55 people
Tour starts from the Athinios port (New port) of Santorini at 14:30 .
Sailing close to ancient light House, Indian Rock and Akrotiri.
– First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbeque on board.
– Third stop: ± 30 minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming and mudbathing.
– Last stop: Below Oia for watching the spectacular sunset .
The tour finishes in Athinios portand our mini buses take you back to your hotel
• Round trip transfers
from and to the hotel• Greek BBQ menu prepared on the spot
• Drinks (soft drinks, white
Santorinian wine, ouzo)
• Snorkeling Equipment
(to be returned to the crew)
• Map with extensive info on
the landmarks and destinations
• Free Wifi
Need to bring: Towels
Grilled chicken and pork skewers
Grilled vegetables (ideal for vegetarians)
Greek Salad (ideal for vegetarians)
Mediterranean Pasta (pennes, tomato, olives – ideal for vegetarians)
Traditional Cretan Dakos (ideal for vegetarians)
Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves – ideal for vegetarians)
Tzatziki (ideal for vegetarians)
Traditional sweets & fruits (backlava)