Delight in an ideal sailing experience aboard a 74-foot & 80-feet sailing catamaran.
Ocean Voyager & Tahiti catamarans, taking in the beauty of the Santorini coast in its entire splendor.
With their elegant design, advanced functions and long nacelle, these large catamarans are definitely unique.
Sail into the Caldera of Santorini, on an open style catamaran and enjoy a premium shared excursion with transportation, BBQ, drinks. Ideal activity for swimming and snorkeling in the area of Hot Springs and in the area of Red and White beach. The tour starts and ends at Ammoudi or Athinios port. The cruise runs twice a day.
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, water)
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel.
- Floating devices (ask the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations (ask the crew)
- English speaking crew
- Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
- WC & facilities for washing seawater off (ask the crew)
110 € - Peak Season (May 11th - October 10th)
85 € - High Season (April 1st- May 10th & October 11th - October 28th)
125 € - Peak Season (May 11th - October 10th)
100 € - High Season (April 1st- May 10th & October 11th - October 28th)
From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini
Embarkation : Ammoudi port
Returns to original departure point
Disembarkation : Ammoudi port
Highlights of a morning tour: Admire the sparkling blue waters, under the bright sun. The waters are warmer than in the afternoon, so it's the perfect time to discover the bottom with the on-board snorkeling equipment. This catamaran has the ideal layout for sunbathing.
Highlights of a sunset tour : Admire the most famous sunset in the world, from the sea. The captain stops in the best place for sunset view, below the picturesque Oia's settlement.
A driver picks you up, with the mini bus, from your hotel, or the nearby accessible point. He drives you to Ammoudi or Athinios port where the crew welcomes you on board. Find a comfortable spot on deck, and take your drink from the open bar. There is a sitting area under the canopy and spacious open space for sunbathing. This open style catamaran have 360º view.
The first stop for swimming is next to the volcano, in the area of the Hot Springs. Observe the mysterious lava creations and the total black color of the rocks.
Before the second stop, you get through the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock and the Black Mountain.
Second stop in the area of Red Beach, for photos, swimming and snorkeling. We visit spots not reachable by car.Third stop in the area of White Beach, full of limestone, for more swimming and snorkeling, with the on-board equipment. It's also, time for your meal. Taste delicious BBQ meal and Greek appetizers, such as stuffed vine leaves and salads, prepared on the spot, by the friendly hostess.
Disembarkation at Ammoudi or Athinios port, the most picturesque fisherman's port in Santorini. A driver takes you to the original meeting point.
- Kindly note that the itinerary and stops of a cruise may be subject to alterations without prior notice in case the conditions are not appropriate to sail outside the Caldera.
- Guests need to bring towels and warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
- Guests must have a photo of their passport or ID card.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts keep a distance of 50 m from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the volcano. Dark color swimwear recommended.
- Please, provide the name of your hotel and contact details (yours or of your host's). One day prior to the cruise, you will receive the pick up confirmation.
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is longer), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at firstname.lastname@example.org
•Cancellations that will be placed at least 24 hours prior departure Sunset Oia offers 100%
refund of the down/full payment.
•For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, there are no extra fees
but the new reservation is subject to availability.
If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied.
•For cancellations or changes within 23 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the
tour is charged as cancellation fees.